how many accounts we alowed

no avatar
User

Mrmeo

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:23 pm

how many accounts we alowed

by Mrmeo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:39 pm

How many accounts we allowed

So far I’ve notice standard galaxy taken over a week and still waiting for 12 more players and I deleted and reset to change race from Omgoths to Wox and it didn’t allow me to re-join with new race so I created new account and its now still waiting to fill standard galaxy, would be handy to have option to change race while waiting for galaxy to fill up.

2016 I played newbie galaxy but after 3-4 games of newbie galaxy it stops you playing it while at the same time standard galaxy still didn’t fill for 2-4 weeks and when standard galaxy did start my password fail and I missed the start

So while no longer being able to play newbie galaxy and losing the ability to login to my Ronin account at the time I stopped playing in 2017

At the moment in chat channel I count 5 players so far in over a week that chat and the newbie galaxy only has 3 active players and standard galaxy has still not filled up

Can we please have open and up front permission to play 2 or even 3 accounts in same galaxy’s until admins in the game give us the heads up that it’s time to stop once we have more players please

Mrmeo
no avatar
User

Bane_Wolf

Sun May 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Canada

Re: how many accounts we alowed

by Bane_Wolf » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:26 pm

You have a good Idea there.
I stand by this: Honour, Loyalty, Strength.